Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Sale - a palpable sale!

A Sale - a palpable sale!
Spent some time today re-writing the documentary transcript so that it made some kind of sense. It felt like a thankless task, but when I emailed it to the distributors, the return email informed me that the company who’d asked about the HD version of the shark documentary has bought it!

That means I have to get a HD master done – a job I don’t need right now – but I’ve at least got my first sale of the documentary.

The price is £2000 of which I’ll get £1,400. This for me goes some way to proving that I can do this – that my documentary work can sell and that it’s worthwhile working on all my other project ideas.


Great news. and I can go up to Manchester to record my Jodrel bank interviews with renewed confidence.

No comments: