Tuesday, December 4, 2007

interview questions

Interview questions
Wrote a brief outline with a few questions for my interviewee in Glasgow tomorrow. Giving him the questions in advance will hopefully mean he can prepare a little – even if I deviate on the day – which I’m sure I will.

Tomorrow will be a long day – leaving here at 7am going right up to Glasgow by train, doing the interview and getting more or less straight back on the train to come home by 1am.

Ordinarily I’d break the journey, I don’t want to be away from Lisa and little George. It looks as though George is going to have to go into hospital and I don’t know when.

1 comment:

harri said...

Hi

Tks very much for post:

I like it and hope that you continue posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

Source: Good interview questions

Best rgs
David