Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This week I’m busy….again. I want to get the documentary finished by the end of the month and that’s just about possible if I really go for it.

Unfortunately I can’t really go for it because there are so many other things demanding my time. I’ve paused on the book for the moment – because the deadline for that isn’t quite so tight. However, I’ve still got this company who want to produce a Mexican Wrestling game (no, I’m not kidding). They want me to create graphics for characters in this videogame, but their timescales are horrendous – they keep asking me if things can be done quicker, but they also keep adding to and changing the brief so I never quite know what they’re after and when they need it.

I’m doing my best to keep them happy, but it’s a tricky job.

Still, I’ve managed to get the first part of the documentary more or less finished….

No comments: