Friday, January 18, 2008

slowing down

Finally got the disk copying software so I can back up my hard drive. That will be done over the weekend – everything’s slowing down including the hard drive, the internet and me, so I’m hoping once the clone is done, I can get back to editing next week (although I’ll have to spend Monday on the Computer Music tutorial).

There are just so many things that get in the way of the stuff you want to be doing. Still, I managed to get some research done for my other planned docs and I’m well into researching theropods and ungulates now….

My article in the Guardian will come out on the 26th, which will be nice....

I really should get a company website up which I can point people to - nothing too flashy, but something that will outline my projects....

another job for another day.

No comments: