Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New logo

As I was asked to write a tutorial for a new magazine on using shape layers in After Effects, I thought I'd use the opportunity to make a logo screen for my own documentary production company....

I think it's turned out quite well (although trying to work out shape layers was quite a job and I'll probably need to tweak the timings. I had to install a new version of Adobe CS3 to do it, and for some reason it installed in Japanese - which took me a while to correct... Still it looks pretty good, I think.

The tutorial's turned out quite well too.


All I've got to do now is write a website to go around it... that's something I've got part way through, but I don't think I'll have time for a while - I'm doing another interview tomorrow and another After Effects tutorial the day after....

1 comment:

Steph Jones said...

Grateful for sharingg this