Friday, June 26, 2009

I’ve managed to start (i.e. get about 15 minutes into) the final (ish) cut of the trilobite hunters. It’s really starting to look like a programme now – with music, captions and all the effects shots in place… I won’t have it finished before I go on holiday (a flat I’m looking after for a friend and a short-deadline review will see to that), but I’m getting there. This project will be finished – and soon!

Lots of work on, and possibly some more on the horizon, but unfortunately, the cover I’ve been working on for Nature isn’t now going to happen… a pity, but it sometimes happens.

I got an email back from my distributors – I was asking about possible pre-sales of new documentaries, but surprisingly it doesn’t look like it’s going to be that easy… I may have to actually talk to broadcasters. Hmm.. don’t know if I want to go that far.

1 comment:

jewelry making said...

If you have the desire to pursue it, you will be determined to have it and you will be surprised that you already have gone that far.