Friday, April 23, 2010

Ok – I’ve had a break from blogging for a while – new baby and all that….

Anyway, a few odd jobs have cropped up – some more odd than others (I’ve made a birthday animation about somebody’s pets, created a logo for a student TV station, and I’m doing a montage of artwork for projecting on the side of a lighthouse….)

I’ve also just decided to jump on the 3dTV bandwagon – producing a 3dtv primer – partially to learn the 3dtv ropes and partially to flag up that I can handle this revolution if it comes.

My feeling is that it probably won’t come in it’s current form. At least, it’ll be restricted mainly to cinemas… nobody, I think wants to wear 3d glasses at home. I think the reason it’s being plugged so hard is to create the case for video content you can’t pirate. Whether that will work or not is anyone’s guess….

Anyway, the results of my foray into the 3dtv world are here (you need red/cyan glasses to watch this:)

No comments: